Ný formúla - endurbætt
Lagfæringarlitur til blöndunar
- Yellow is used to get lighter tones if it is dominant in the mixture with black and red.
- When mixed with red (2 Yellow: 1 Red), we get Orange pigment that can be added to the intended pigment if we are working over old grey microblading.
- When mixed with black (2 Yellow: 1 Black), we get Olive shade. We add Olive to the intended pigment if we are working over old reddish microblading.
- If we want to make grey colour warmer, one month after healing we can go over the strokes with Orange shade.
- Yellow can also be used as a mask after the treatment. In this way we make the fresh colour that is very dark less intense during the first 7 days.
The development of our idea of Super pigments lasted with years.
Anyone who is aware of the pigmentation process understands that with every new pigmentation we apply an implant in the organism. The organism recognizes a part of the pigment as a foreign body, so the pigment may fade but it will stay there forever. This is why our preceding vision was to make extremely clean and extremely stabile pigment: Completely clean as an ampula of intravenous injection solution and stabile as none of pigments seen so far.
After a long time of research and dedication, PHIBROWS SUPER IS FINALLY HERE ! This formula is setting completely new standards not only in the field of the Microblading and Permanent Make up – but also in the field of tattoos.
Super pigment moves standards in the industry:
-Clean and extremely stable pigment like never before.
-Non magnetized - almost PURE formula
-No separation of components and without oily film
-An innovative formula that is not seen as foreign body by human organisms
-True to color even on oily skin
-Shorter healing time
We ensure that our pigments meet all the requirements for ingredients as specified by the new EU Pigment & Tattoo Ink Regulation 2022.